Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting ready!

After more than a year of anticipation I finally leave for the States tomorrow. Friends and food here I come. Starting my trip of in Philly and staying with the wonderful Molly who is going to be my main host for the month (can't believe it ... a month). The next stop is Washington D.C. where Debbie is going to put me up and put up with me for a number of days. Hopefully accompanying me as I set out to taste everything on the insider's list of my friend Tess. The next trip is going to be to NYC. Goal here is to go to the Strand, see the new 9/11 memorial and eat an excellent New York style pizza. Thankfully I found a place to crash there as well with Josh who I haven't seen in 5 years!

Until I leave a have a whole lot of treats and cakes to pack. Beware hosts you might gain weight!

3 comments:

Tess Malone said...

I'm excited to hear/see about all of your adventures. If only I could eat through them too, but I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you.

Nic Oliver said...

Don't pack too much stollen, it may weigh your cases down ...

Molly King-Smith said...

Ooh I have some great restaurants to take you to! Ethiopian! Vietnamese! Cheesesteaks. You have to have a cheesesteak:)